to optimise your ledger functions with real-time transactional posting to help manage your accounting and financials simply and efficiently. Gathers financial data from various functional departments and generates valuable financial reports such as Balance Sheet, Trial Balance, P & L, Gross Profit Analysis, Profitability Report based on Cost Centre, Branch and many more.
The module has the capability of meeting all the accounting and financial needs of manufacturing companies with respect to the material costing, work-in-progress in different stages and provides a completely integrated approach to an organisation’s accounting process delivering control, speed, responsiveness & cost savings. Review the financial position of the company in real time for better decision-making & strategic planning.
- Multi Level Chart of Accounts
- Multi Company Operations maintained in a Single Chart of Account
- Tight Budget Control with Variation Reports
- Track A/R, A/P, Cash Receipts & Disbursements
- Petty Cash Management
- Drill down to Transactional Detail
- Journal Entries, Recurring & Reversing Entries
- Real-time Accounting System with Transactional Postings
- Invoices based on Percent Completion
- Project / Cost Centre Wise References
- Bank Reconciliation
- Virtual Monthly or Yearly Closing Support
- Aging for Debtors, Creditors & Stock
- Cheque Manager, Printing Option & PDC handling
- Recurring & Reversal Vouchers with Automatic Posting
Sales & Receivables
where each & every sales action is maintained along with customer feedback. Maintains the history of all customer‘s enquiries with complete details and subsequent follow-ups. Monitor and manage your entire sales process from enquiry generation, order entry, order fulfillment till collections simply and efficiently. Maintaining multiple companies across various currencies & tax regimes is no problem.
The module enables effective management of attracting new customers, retaining existing customers, improving customer loyalty & gaining customer insight. Also streamlines accounts receivables process to accelerate collections, reduce credit risks and thereby decrease the cost of working capital. Whether it is maintaining customer information or creating a quote or moving them to sales order or being responsive to your customer, fame provides the right solution to ensure overall operational efficiency.
- Basic / Detailed Sales Workflow
- Tightly Integrated with Accounts, Purchase & Inventory
- Multiple Price List & Sale Periods
- Real-time Posting to General Ledger
- Deal Pricing by Customer / Salesman / Product / Product Group etc
- Interfaces to Barcode Scanners & Bill Printers
- Manage Contacts with Integrated CRM
- Complete Delivery Management & Scheduling
- Built-in Sales Analysis, Reporting & Commission Calculation Tools
- Calculate Available-to-Sell Quantity Automatically during Order Entry
- Online Customer Order Status & Billing Statement
- Supports Multiple Payment Options
- Extensive Graphical Analytical Tools with Drill Down
Purchase & Payables
the entire purchase function in an enterprise and is tightly integrated with Accounts, Sales, Inventory and Production Planning. Easily access accurate information about vendors, stock levels, purchase analysis in real time.
Automate and organize entire procure-to-pay cycle, manage policy exceptions, purchasing practices, supplier transaction and keep tight control over approval processes & payments. Purchase management streamlines procurement of required fixed assets, raw materials, packaging material and other non-inventory materials.
The module automates the processes of identifying potential suppliers, supplier evaluation, supplier quote, assigning purchase order to the supplier and billing processes. Also allows for purchase of the same item from multiple vendors with price comparisons.
- Complete MRP Cycle (Purchase Requisitions, Order Processing , Order Confirmation, GRN & Purchase Invoice)
- Multi Currency Foreign Purchase
- Online Purchase Requisition & Approval Work Flow
- LC Details against Each Shipment
- LPO for Fixed Asset Purchases / Other Non-Stock Items
- Generate Purchase Requisition / PO from Reorder Level
- Landed Cost Calculations for Foreign Purchases with Volume or Value based Costing
- Built-in Purchasing Analysis & Reporting Tools
- Cheque Processing & Printing
for manufacturers to drill down to transactional details from summary views. Provides powerful and flexible set of features to help you manage and report your inventory information. Facilitates processes of maintaining the appropriate level of stock in warehouse.
Activities involve identifying inventory requirements based on orders & production plan, providing replenishment techniques & options, monitoring item usage, inventory balance reconciliation and reporting inventory status. Tracking inventory is critical to control costs and meet the schedules during the manufacturing cycle. The inventory control component handles the entire operating process, including providing complete RFID, bar coding and tracking of finished products.
- Bill of Material with Fixed / Variable Templates
- Expiry Date, Batch, Serial & Maintenance Number, Group Items
- Barcode, Multiple Units, Multiple Locations, Bin Details
- Reminder for Re-Order Level, Min & Max Quantity
- Requisition & Transfers of Inventory Items
- Integrated with Sales, Purchase, Production & Accounts
- Stock Enquiry & Reservations
- Maintain Multiple Warehouses & Track Inventory Individually or Combined
- Inventory Availability & Requirement Plan based on Orders
- Automated Inventory Consumption on Machine / Process Integrated Situations
- PDA Integration for Physical Stock Counts
- Multilevel Categorization for better Reporting